My Art, My Vision.

Poon Mee Leng Claxton, 2019

My digital space is where I share my  creative artworks with my friends and associates. On Review Page will featured the owner comments on the art piece and the artist.  Kindly visit the Review section on the right to know the joy derived from seeing Mee Leng's art.

Series of artwork are produced over years, with careful choice of topics and inner feeling of peace and calm. My belief is that each piece of art has its own life, and the painter can impart her peaceful energy to the artpiece, with mindfulness that the audience of her artwork will feel the same level of peace and calm.  Simplicity speak louder , and in such all my artworks are focus on simplicity, surrounds by story
unique to each situation. 
I want my owners of my artprint to feel peace and calm, at the instant they look at the artpiece. 
Feel joyful and feel connected to my mission.
My mission is to spread Peace and Calm to the world.
By owning my artprint, you are helping a humble painter to spread peace and calm.
10% of the sales of the artprints and cards will be contributed to charity for sick animals, animals with rare illness. Animal has no voice to tell us they have a rare illness, we must empower the voice and help them with compassion. Quality of life matters.
Visit artconnectgifts.com today and view the art series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Garden - Mama and Baby

Lover of Wild Horses